Saturday 19 April 2014

"Let’s Play A Game" by GabRiElleSG



Let the game begin...




You haven’t clue.
You have bitten off way more than you can chew.
You are not in the loop,
You are not aware.
I try holding back my laughter but it’s too much to bear.
You don’t even know,
As my eye stare deep into your soul.

As you carry on, I will reluctantly wait.
I will always be here
And what comes next is your fate.
Nowhere to hide.
Nowhere to run.
Your pain, your torment
Will be only half the fun.
Being able to live a life you don’t deserve?
How are you not ashamed?
How have you got the nerve?

Tired of waiting, I stalk after you.
I will destroy anyone who gets in my way.
I really don’t care who.
Tired of having to wait so long,
I plan to take you to where you belong.
Getting you alone,
And keeping you low
I promise to make your death nice and slow

As your time runs out, you slowly realise
There is no point in optimism,
There is no point to cry,
There is only but hate.
I can’t believe it took you this long for goodness sake.
You finally realise there is no such thing as being free.
Your awareness is all thanks to me.

You realise the world is occupied with more than just you.
You feel panic and don’t know what to do.
I swear that there will be others that will share your destiny,
I promise to give to them the message directly from me.

You finally know
How safety is a myth
Because the wool over your eyes I am willing to lift.
You finally know
There is no safe slumber.
When I’m done with you I will move on to the next.
Now as you slowly die, you have never felt humbler.

My excitement grows
And as your life slowly slips away you know
There is no point in hope,
There is no love,
There is no positivity,
Whether you search below or above.
There is no luck in a four leaf clover.

Oh look! You’re dead!
Game over…

No comments:

Post a Comment