Wednesday 26 February 2014

Storenvy!

Okay, okay, okay...
So, I haven't been here for AGES!
But I might be opening an online shop!!

                            
There's been some family drama and school and so on. It's been a dark time period.
I'm in school right now and I need to hurry because I don't want people to know I do this and I can get in trouble for not doing work.

Basically, I found out about Storenvy and I've been hearing about people selling stuff online like handcrafts and stuff they own. I've done my own research into it and I want to see what it's like.
So, I need to make a bank account, I'm 15 but I can do it and then I can make a Paypal and then I can make a Storenvy!
I will make another post about this in detail but I kind of can't right now as I'm in an awkward position.
I just wanted to update XD

No comments:

Post a Comment