Saturday 23 November 2013

Star Project Adventures!

If you don't know what Star Project is, it is a dating simulator where you are a girl who is the manager of different idols and each idol has their own story and history that you discover through different episodes.




It's really quite entertaining and I think it was the first dating sim I ever played...that, or My Candy Love.

There are a range of different characters to choose from. I love them all XD




So, today when I write this (November 23rd) I was playing the game for the first time in ages. One thing to know is that the longer you leave your idol (a.k.a don't go online) the more depressed they get and you then have to spam-date them to get their mood up.

Here are some screen shots from the time I've played.








I love this game so much! It's so fun to play and it's very random yet cute and romantic. It was quite weird to think about dating sims but then I got over that and I don't regret it!

If you don't care about spoilers (if you are going to play the game) then watch this. I swear the ending to Ren's character is so cute. I haven't reached the end with any character as I'm still trying to get their moods to rise but I'm impatient so I'm glad I found this YouTube video :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyako7_ybxo


No comments:

Post a Comment